Male & Female
About Online Course
We are happy to invite you to participate in our online program of classes delivered by our artists.
|Class||Buy||Price||Start date||End date||Details||Places Available||Batch size||Sessions||Sold|
|11676||£18.00||Nov 28||Nov 28||show timing||8||8||1||0|
Online Course description
In this drawing class for beginners, we will spend 2 and one half hours creating a reproduction of a famous drawing or painting. Beyond the drawing you make, you will learn essential information in regard to techniques and materials which will allow you to continue to pursue developing your drawing skills on your own!
This class is presented by the British- American artist Gordon Carter. He has over 20 years experience as a professional artist and a love of sharing that experience with the public.
What you will learn :
- The benefits of drawing for mind and wellbeing
- Various materials that you may use for drawing
- The basics of perspective
- The basics of composition
- How to start a drawing
- How to refine a drawing
- The basics of how to draw from life
- The basics of how to draw from pictures
- How to keep learning and developing on your own
Online Course requirements
Drawing pencils from HB to 6B, Drawing paper, white or toned, An artist's gum eraserl, Paper stumps for blending, Charcoal