About This Course(Online)
"There is no must in art because art is free!" Wassily Kandinsky.
Find the freedom to create your unique art through this interactive art exploration class by artist/teacher Bekalyn Craig. Per the artist, "in this course you will explore your interests and develop a unique art signature and a plan of study to decide on your next art class. Best of all, you explore some of the many ways you are an artist already and set your art goals."
Bekalyn's artwork has an average of 3.4K monthly views on Pinterest and has made thousands in art sales. Her art classes have recieved 5 star reviews on Yelp.
This introductory course is the prerequisite for all the other Bekalyn art classes.
|Class||Buy||Price||Start date||End date||Details||Places Available||Batch size||Sessions||Sold|
|13294||£20.00||Oct 28||Dec 31||show timing||30||6||5||0|
Online Course description
1. Who you are as an artist
2. What mediums and media best suit you
3. What your learning style is
4. Explore the rich history & science behind signatures
5. Develop or augment your own signature
6. Find your Muse
7. Set art goals
Supplies needed: (if you already know which mediums you prefer, use your favorites in your favorite colors)
3 sheets of paper
You favourite art supplies or a variety of drawing/painting supplies to try
Examples of optional art supplies
- Pen (ballpoint, ink and quill, Sharpie, etc.)
- Coloured pencil
- Oil pastels
- Chalk pastels
Online Course requirements
Knowledge of the names of basic art supplies would be helpful before taking this course but is not required. Please complete the questionnaire and email your response to [email protected] for the most comprehensive class customization.
- Name: _________________________________________________________
- Meaning of your name:_____________________________________________
(you can use https://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby-names-finder or other meaning website if needed)
- Favourite colour: _______________________
- What interested you about this class?_________________________________________
- How do you learn best? (visual, auditory, kinetic, applied, social, independent, etc)._____
- What inspires you? _______________________________________________________
- What do you want to create as an artist?______________________________________
- What has kept you from your art dreams/goals so far?____________________________
- What art media have you already tried? _______________________________________
- Which art media were your favourites? ________________________________________
- What art media do you want to learn next? _____________________________________
AA in Fine Art (Highest Honors)
Awards: Best of Show, First Place, Honorable Mention, etc.
5 star programs per Yelp https://www.yelp.com/biz/gritters-library-marietta
5 stars on FaceBook https://www.facebook.com/bekablo/reviews/?ref=page_internal
Published artwork 3 times in books/magazines. Sells artwork on 7 websites.