Male & Female
Container candlemaking course with afternoon tea - Julie Lindsay
|Class||Buy||Price||Start date||End date||Details||Places Available||Batch size||Sessions||Sold|
|11302||£75.00||Nov 21||Nov 21||show timing||1||5||1||0|
|11303||£75.00||Dec 9||Dec 9||show timing||1||5||1||0|
|11304||£75.00||Dec 19||Dec 19||show timing||1||5||1||0|
|11305||£75.00||Jan 16||Jan 16||show timing||1||5||1||0|
Do you want to learn a new skill? Then join us for a fun and friendly workshop in container candle making at Crafters Cottage just outside Holmfirth.
Max 4 Students per course
Learn how to make exquisite gifts for family & friends. Brides & bridesmaids learn how to make your own wedding decorations & favours. Or maybe you would like to start your own artisan business? Whatever the reason, you are very welcome to join us for an informative and fun workshop in the heart of the Summer Wine Country. Take home all the items you have made and finish off with a fabulous inclusive afternoon tea.
- Introduction to candle-making
- Overview of the different types of wax, wicks, dyes, fragrances and candles
- Demonstration of 3 different types of container candle-making techniques
- Using individual melters, melt wax, add dyes, fragrance oils and wicks to make 3 types of candle
- Candle in a tin, Candle in a jar, tea lights and wax tarts/melters
- Also learn the technique of printing your own images onto pillar candles to make bespoke gifts.
- Learn how to create and print your own bespoke labels
- Finish your candles off with beautiful packaging and decorations
- Health & Safety and legislation on labelling
Students take home their own candle creations (candle in a jar, candle in a tin, tea lights, a bag of wax melts and a printed pillar candle.) Plus user guide to enable them to recreate other candles at home
All equipment and materials are included. Students will be able to take home the 4 items they have made.
We also include a hearty afternoon tea/coffee which will be served vintage style and includes, various sandwiches, and a selection of cakes.
We can cater for all dietary requirements. NB: Max 4 Students per course