Once you registered as Leisure Tutor and completed your profile with all verifications then as a Leisure Tutor you need to Publish either Offline/In-Person or Online Leisure courses to start selling.
To publish offline course, you first need to add “My Tutors” and “My Venues”.
Step 1 : Create My Venues and My Tutors
To create the venues and tutors for your different courses : Go To User Menu > Click On My Venues to create the locations for your courses.
You need to fill out the following fields for My Venues :
1. Venue Name
2. Image for Venue
3. Venue Details
4. Venue Location
After entering all the information about the Venue Please click on “Save”.
If you want to create more venues, then click on "Add Another Venue" button that navigates you towards My Venues page and follow the venue form.
Once you’re done Please follow the process to create tutors : Go to User Menu > Click On My Tutors to create the different tutors for courses. A Tutor Form will appear with following fields to fill out.
1. Tutor Name
2. Image of Tutor
3. Tutor Details - A short description about Tutor
4. Tutor Location
You can add more tutors for your upcoming courses by clicking on "Add Another Tutor" button which navigates you towards the same form to add another tutor.
Please Note: My Venues are only created for Offline/In-Person Courses, and My Tutors can also be used in Publishing Online course.
Step 2 : Publish an Offline/In-Person Course
To publish an Offline Course, Click On User Menu > Click On Publish In-Person Course
After clicking on “Publish Offline Course”, a course publishing form will appear. You need to fill out the following fields to publish an Offline course.
1. Course Title
2. Category : you can select between different Main Categories and Sub-Categories for your course.
3. Age : You can select between 3 age groups for your course -> Teenagers (13 to19), Adult 18+, Child (3 to 12).
4. Cancellation Policy : You can Select between 4 Cancellation Policies shown in the image below. To know more about our cancellation policy please refer to “Cancellation Policy” page.
5. Suitable For -> You can also select this course is suitable for who.
6. Course Short Description and Course Description : You need to fully explain about the course, learning outcomes, and standards.
7. Course Requirements : You also need to describe all requirements for the course to avoid any ambiguity.
8. Amenities : You need to choose between different amenities for the courses that will be given to the students.
9. Choose Image for your Course(You can add 1+ images, click on add new image)
10. Address : You need to add the Location you created in My Venues > Click on the dropdown arrow > all of the created My Venues will appear. You can choose your location for the course.
11. YouTube Video Link : If you’re already running a YouTube Channel you can page the links of your courses here for reference.
12. Tutor Certifications : Here enter any certifications you hold.
13. Add New Class/Batch : Class Schedule -> you need to set the schedule for your courses here. Where you need to select the start and end date of the course, tutor name, class/batch strength, places available, and sessions to attend.
Once you fill out all the fields, you’re then required to add day by day schedule for the class. To do so please click on any desired date on the calendar for which you want to add the schedule > a popup will appear shown in the image below > you can give name to schedule, timings, start and end date. You can also continue the same schedule for multiple dates by selecting > “Copy Schedule Until”.
14. Trial Session : you can also provide trial session for the course by select yes as shown in the picture below.
15. Price and Discount : You need to Set your actual Price here. You can also give discounts for the course by entering the discounted price in the required field.
16. After Completing all the above mentioned fields for class/batch you need to click on “Add Class/Batch”
Once you fill out all the required fields click on “Create Course" button and your Offline Leisure Course will be published.
After Successfully submitting the course you can see your course in 'My Courses On Sale' user menu.