Once you registered as Leisure Tutor and completed your profile with all verifications then as a Leisure Tutor you need to Publish either Online or In-person/Offline Leisure courses to start selling.
Step 1: Create My Tutors
See Step 1 to this page to create a tutor.
Step 2: Publish an Online Course
To publish an online course, Click On User Menu > Click On Publish Online Course
After clicking on “Publish Online Course”, a course publishing form will appear. You need to fill out the following fields to publish an online course.
1. Course Title :
2. Category: you can select between different Main Categories and Sub-Categories for your course.
3. Age: You can select between 3 age groups for your course - Teenagers(13 to19), adults 18+, Child (3 to 12).
4. Cancellation Policy: You can select between the 4 Cancellation Policies shown in the image below. To know more about our cancellation policy please refer to the “Cancellation Policy” page.
5. Suitable For: You can also select this course is suitable for who.
6. Course Short Description & Course Description: You need to fully explain the course, learning outcomes, and standards.
7. Course Requirements: You also need to describe all requirements for the course to avoid any ambiguity.
8. Online Facilities: Select > How you will provide the Courses
9. Choose an image for your Course(You can add 1+ images, click on add new image)
10. YouTube Video Link: If you’re already running a YouTube Channel you can page the links of your courses here for reference.
11. Tutor Certifications: Here enter any certifications you hold.
12. Add New Class/Batch: Class Schedule: you need to set the schedule for your courses here. Where you need to select the start and end date of the course, tutor name, class/batch strength, places available, and sessions to attend.
Once you fill out all the fields, you’re then required to add day by day schedule for the class. To do so please click on any desired date on the calendar for which you want to add the schedule > a popup will appear shown in the image below > you can give the name to schedule, timings, start and end date. You can also continue the same schedule for multiple dates by selecting > “Copy Schedule Until”.
13. Trial Session: You can also provide a trial session for the course by selecting yes as shown in the picture below.
14. Price and Discount: You need to Set your actual Price here. You can also give discounts for the course by entering the discount percentage in the required field.
15. After Completing all the above-mentioned fields for class/batch you need to click on “Add Class/Batch”
Once you fill out all the required fields click on “Create Course Button” and your Online Leisure Course will be published.
After Successfully submitting the course you can see your course in the 'My Courses On Sale' user menu.