Male & Female
About This Course(Online)
Are you a keen photographer but frustrated by not being able to achieve the “Photoshopped” perfection of images seen in magazines, or made by your peers? Overwhelmed by the complexity of editing? Put off by the price of software? Then this is the course for you!
This 10 week course will teach you the basics of photo editing using free online software Pixlr. It is a great introduction to the creative potential of image editing and all skills transfer over to most other editing programs. A great way to “try before you buy!”
|Class||Buy||Price||Start date||End date||Details||Places Available||Batch size||Sessions||Sold|
|13742||£90.00||Nov 20||Dec 31||show timing||5||5||5||0|
Online Course description
What you will learn
- How to open images in PIXLR, save and export.
- How to resize images to make prints or to upload to social media platforms, online galleries.
- How to crop, rotate and straighten images.
- How to adjust exposure, contrast and colour balance.
- How to make vibrant black and white images from colour ones.
- How to dodge and burn, change the exposure of specific parts of the image.
How you will learn.
Online lessons will take place in a virtual classroom, Zoom, where you will engage with hands-on tasks and challenges, in depth tutorials, and practical demonstrations. You will also have access to handouts and presentations as well as an online image gallery, Padlet, where you can share your images with both the tutor and your fellow students for feedback, review and discussion.
Online Course requirements
Reasonably **** IT skills, knowing your way round your own computer, use of file management, drop down menus and **** internet skills would be essential. However no previous editing skills are required
Masters Degree in Photography
BA degree in Graphic Design/Photography